I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Gregory Riddick
- National Cancer Institute
- 37 Convent Drive
- Room 1142
- Bethesda, MD USA 20892
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Neuro-Oncology Branch at the National Cancer Institute. I learned about OpenWetWare from Google, and I've joined because I'm working on a DIY multichannel automated fluorescent microscope and think the project might be of interest to other groups..
- 2007, PhD, University of Virginia
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Systems Biology of Differentiation in Cancer Stem Cells
- Predictive Chemotherapeutics
- Interest 3
Error fetching PMID 21134890:
- Error fetching PMID 21727940:
- Error fetching PMID 21134890:
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.