- Gerald Liew
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Beckman Center, Rm B109
- 279 Campus Drive
- Stanford, CA 94305
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a graduate student in Max Nachury's lab at Stanford University.
- Ciliary export
- Biochemistry of Hedgehog signaling
- Regulation of ciliary signaling
- 2009, Sc.B. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Brown University
- 2014: Best Oral Presentation Award, Cilia 2014 International Conference (Institut Pasteur, Paris, France)
- 2009: Leallyn B. Clapp Prize for Outstanding Senior Honors Thesis in Biochemistry, Department of Chemistry, Brown University
- 2009: Prize for Academic Excellence in Biology, Division of Biology and Medicine, Brown University
- 2004: National Science Scholarship, A*Star, Singapore
• , Ye F, Nager AR, Murphy JP, Lee JS, Aguiar M, Breslow DK, Gygi SP, Nachury MV. The Intraflagellar Transport Protein IFT27 Promotes BBSome Exit from Cilia through the GTPase ARL6/BBS3. Developmental Cell (2014) 31:265-278.
• , Foulk MS, Gerbi SA. The ecdysone receptor (ScEcR-A) binds DNA puffs at the start of DNA amplification in Sciara coprophila. Chromosome Research (2013) 21:345-360.
• Foulk MS, Waggener JM, Johnson JM, Yamamoto Y, , Urnov FD, Young Y, Lee G, Smith HS, Gerbi SA. Isolation and Characterization of the Ecdysone Receptor and its Heterodimeric Partner Ultraspiracle through Development in Sciara coprophila. Chromosoma (2013) 122:103-119.