- Gerald Liew
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Beckman Center, Rm B109
- 279 Campus Drive
- Stanford, CA 94305
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a graduate student in Max Nachury's lab at Stanford University.
- Ciliary export
- Biochemistry of Hedgehog signaling
- Regulation of ciliary signaling
- 2009, Sc.B. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Brown University
- 2009: Leallyn B. Clapp Prize for Outstanding Senior Honors Thesis in Biochemistry
- 2009: Prize for Academic Excellence in Biology
- 2004: National Science Scholarship, A*Star, Singapore
• , Foulk MS, Gerbi SA. The ecdysone receptor (ScEcR-A) binds DNA puffs at the start of DNA amplification in Sciara coprophila. Chromosome Research (2013). Advance online publication. DOI: 10.1007/s10577-013-9360-1.
• Foulk MS, Waggener JM, Johnson JM, Yamamoto Y, , Urnov FD, Young Y, Lee G, Smith HS, Gerbi SA. Isolation and characterization of the ecdysone receptor and its heterodimeric partner ultraspiracle through development in Sciara coprophila. Chromosoma (2013) 122:103-119.