User:Francis J. Jareczek
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
Completed undergraduate studies at Boston University, obtaining a BS in Biomedical Engineering and a BA in Biology through the Boston University Collaborative Degree Program.
Enrolled in the Medical Scientist Training Program at the University of Iowa, currently completing my first year of classes.
Research experience includes four years in the Biomedical Microdevices and Microenvironments Laboratory (Klapperich Lab) at Boston University, one year in the Widmaier Lab (molecular endocrinology and obesity) at Boston University, summer internships in the Hittelman Laboratory (experimental therapeutics) at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and the Mohler Lab (molecular cardiology) at the University of Iowa, and a summer rotation in the Sluka Lab (neurobiology of pain) at the University of Iowa.
- Pain and pain medicine
- Emergency medicine
Publications of Interest
- Sluka KA and Rasmussen LA. . pmid:19632780.
- Walder RY, Rasmussen LA, Rainier JD, Light AR, Wemmie JA, and Sluka KA. . pmid:20015700.
- Sykes KT, White SR, Hurley RW, Mizoguchi H, Tseng LF, and Hammond DL. . pmid:17494863.
- Kumar AB and Brennan TJ. . pmid:19934859.
- Romero-Sandoval EA, Horvath RJ, and DeLeo JA. . pmid:18600578.
- Green AI, Noordsy DL, Brunette MF, and O'Keefe C. . pmid:17574793.