- Erin Arant
- University of Missouri, St. Louis
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in Dr. Michael Hughes Lab at University of Missouri, St. Louis.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- 2003, BS, University of Missouri, Columbia
- Interest 1: Using RNAi experiments to knock down genes known to regulate circadian rhythms in Drosophila melanogaster. Our long term goal is identification of genes driven by the circadian clock and how they influence behavior.
- Interest 2: The Groucho gene in Drosophila melanogaster. More specifically, what genes are regulating Groucho and what circadian output genes could Groucho be regulating.
- Interest 3