Looking at sample using Dynamic Light Scattering
- Put a sample of 40 microliters in the DLS machine
- Tube that sample goes in is in a box labeled microcuvette inside bigger blue box labeled Wyatt Technology
- Computer program is called ASTRA
- To run an experiment, select "New from template" - choose template labeled cumulants
- While running the experiment, voltage is awfully high, so I'm not sure if the results will mean anything
- Got results, also ran through the other template, regularization, but they looked similar to Arjun's bad results while he was teaching me how to use the machine the other day. They did not follow a curve, and the voltage was much too high. I wasn't expecting any better though, so I will make new samples to test.