I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Didier Mazel
- Institut Pasteur
- Unite Plasticite du Genome Bacterien
- 25 rue du Dr Roux
- 75015 Paris, france.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Bacterial Genome Plasticity lab at the Institut Pasteur. I learned about OpenWetWare from from one of my student, the very famous David Bikard, and I've joined because to have my lab web page on openwetware.
- 1990, PhD, Pasteur Institute
- 1984, MS, University Paris 6
I am interested in bacterial genetics and evolution
- Mazel D and Marlière P. . pmid:2506452.
- Mazel D, Pochet S, and Marlière P. . pmid:8112305.
- Mazel D, Dychinco B, Webb VA, and Davies J. . pmid:9554855.
leave a comment about a paper here