- David Yoon
- 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road
- Portland, Oregon, United States
- e-mail: email@example.com
My name is David Yoon and I am a Graduate Student Mentor for the CURE Project. Mentors have been very influential and important in helping me achieve my career goals. I hope to do the same for the students in the CURE program.
I currently reside in Beaverton, OR. Some of my hobbies include basketball, ping-pong, watching movies, hiking and camping. I have participated in many summer programs held by CeDMA as well as serving as a counselor for various programs. Through CeDMA, I was exposed to many different health career options which helped me to identify the profession I wanted to pursue.
- 2008-2012, Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate, University of Southern California
- 2001-2005, B.S., Oregon State University
Previous Research Experience
- Conducted research in the OHSU emergency department dealing with urinary tract infections and pyelonephritis as a student clincal researcher.
- Organic Chemistry research which involved the synthesis and characterization of 2,4-methanoproline.
- Click here to get to the main CURE home page
- Click here to the main CURE Lab Notebook Project home page