I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Conrad Lochovsky
- University of Toronto
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Toronto Microfluidics Foundry at the University of Toronto. I learned about OpenWetWare from the Microfluidics foundry at U of T and iGEM, and I've joined because of microfluidics and synthetic biology at U of T.
- 2010, MASc candidate, IBBME, University of Toronto
- 2008, BASc, Engineering Science (Biomedical Option), University of Toronto
- Microfluidics and microfabrication
- Synthetic Biology
- Tissue Engineering
- BioImaging Research
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.