- My name is Brian Belmont and I am a graduate student at MIT in the department of Biological Engineering. I work in the Niles Lab.
- Email: bbelmont AT mit DOT edu
Education and Work Experience
- 2007-present, PhD, MIT - Biological Engineering
- 2005-2007, Staff Research Associate, Sunesis Pharmaceuticals
- 2005, BS, Stanford University - Biological Sciences
Currently, I devote my efforts on developing an genetically-engineered platform for controlling RNA processes in cells and organisms.
- Belmont BJ and Niles JC. . pmid:20545348.
- Arbitrario JP, Belmont BJ, Evanchik MJ, Flanagan WM, Fucini RV, Hansen SK, Harris SO, Hashash A, Hoch U, Hogan JN, Howlett AR, Jacobs JW, Lam JW, Ritchie SC, Romanowski MJ, Silverman JA, Stockett DE, Teague JN, Zimmerman KM, and Taverna P. . pmid:19649632.
- Patel SS, Belmont BJ, Sante JM, and Rexach MF. . pmid:17418788.