User:Benjamin S. Padman
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Benjamin S. Padman
- BioEM at Monash Micro Imaging, Monash University, Clayton Campus, Victoria, Australia
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a bio-electron microscopist working at MMI at Monash University in Victoria, Australia. I started using OpenWetWare when my work began to delve further into biochemistry and molecular biology. My main specialties are the application of advanced microscopy techniques for the characterization of dynamic biological systems, and visual representation of data.
- In Progress, PhD in Biochemistry, Monash University
- 2010, B.Sc. (Hons) in Biophysics, University of Western Australia
- Biological Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Correlative Light Electron Microscopy
- Error fetching PMID 22003894: