I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Abe Dillon
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from I've known about this site since 2007 or 2008, but today I Googled, and I've joined because At the moment, I'm interested in expanding an article about artificial codon tables with codons longer than 3-bases. I'm probably not actually going to edit the article, but I'd like to be able to participate in the conversation about it..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. . pmid:6947258.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. . pmid:13718526.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. isbn:0879697164.