BE UG Board Meeting
April 23rd 2008
CoffeeHouse (3rd Floor Student Center)
- Curriculum Board Update
- response from course 20 students about questions posed by Griffith?
- Associate Advising
- Luncheon - May 4th, Royal East, 1pm
- Email out again - many 10's totally forgot about even having associate advisors, so the email might have to cover more ground than just a "luncheon"
- Course 20 Underground Guide
- ASA - Dawn
- Cafe Press logistics - Renuka
- People buying leftovers? - Bernice
- Grad Student info for UG's Study Break - Dawn
- May 13th (2nd to last day of class)
- Email out ASAP and multiple times
- Time, Place
- TA Awards
- Drew's secretary got back to Marta and is going to make a list of all the BE TA's
- Marta will make a survey monkey and email it out to all BE students (besb-10, etc)
- BE BBQ not happening, but we are strongly advised to do our own "goodbye senior" event
- Date - Friday May 16th
- Clear start and end time - 12:30-1:30? - Encourage people to come on time, not miss this event...
- Place - Student Center, Mezz Lounge? - Cathy can reserve it for us
- Food - BBQ from Red Bones? (nice pulled pork, grilled veggies, etc)
- We invite students, Cathy invites Core BE Faculty
- Senior Recognition and Superlatives announced halfway through event
- BE Bulletin Board
- Senior Dinner
- Dan Darling is on top of this. Invitations have gone out, etc. We are in the clear.
- Next Meeting = When?