- This page is dedicated to a general discussion regarding the purchase of a lab shaker for 96 and 384 well plates.
- Please feel free to leave comments and links to products that you feel would be useful for the lab to think about before we make this purchase.
- or this HiGro
- Can this one read the plates while they grow? As far as I can tell, the answer is no. Then we have a tradeoff - we can run more plates at a time, but they have to manually be taken out to be measured.
- I think we should just look for a shaker at this time. The plan is to use the Tecan for any plate reading we will need.
- Here are some smaller models...