- Gradient scarring PCR on E0240 (and I2055) and run gel (done)
- Spin down device cultures/replate (done)
- Run gel on PCR product from yesterday (done)
- Cleanup yesterday's digests and PCR products (done. in Measurement Kit box)
- Make new Tet plates (done)
Preparation of 3K3
- Mini-prepped remaining 4mL of 3K3 (glycerol) culture
- Concentration was 44.1 ng/µL
- Digest of 3K3 running overnight.
- (23µL DNA + 19.5µL H2O)
Analysis of PCR of I2055
- Gel had no band.
- Will do gradient with E0240
RFP Device cultures
- RBS tester had one colony; others had no growth.
- made overnight culture to look at tomorrow
- Running gel with 2 20-lane rows:
- E0240 _ L _ _ 1 2 3 ... _ L _ _
- I2055 _ _ L _ 1 2 3 ... _ _ L _