- Abdelsamad A, Pecinka A. Pollen-Specific Activation of Arabidopsis Retrogenes Is Associated with Global Transcriptional Reprogramming. Plant Cell DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1105/tpc.114.126011 (2014). Open access PDF
- Pecinka A, Liu C.-H. Drugs for Plant Chromosome and Chromatin Research. Cytogenetic Genome Research DOI: 10.1159/000360774 (2014). Full text
- Baubec T, Finke A, Mittelsten Scheid O, Pecinka A. Meristem-specific expression of epigenetic regulators safeguards transposon silencing in Arabidopsis. EMBO Reports doi: 10.1002/embr.201337915 (2014). Full text
- Pecinka A, Abdelsamad Ahmed, Vu GTH. Hidden genetic nature of epigenetic natural variation in plants. Trends in Plant Science 18:625-632 (2013) Full text
- 2014-10-20: Thomas successfully defended his PhD. Congratulations!
- 2014-09-22: Lab field trip to Eltz castle.
- 2014-08-12: RNA duplicated genes (retrogenes) are more frequent than expected in Arabidopsis and show transcriptional profile similar to animal retrogenes. Find more in our recent Plant Cell publication Open access PDF
- 2014-03-31: The manuscript "Drugs for Plant Chromosome and Chromatin Research" published in the special issue of Cytogenetic Genome Research Full text