OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Research Groups
(Redirected from Oregon Cancer Institute Research Groups)
- We are a group of Cancer Research Labs in the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute in Portland, OR., working together on different approaches aimed at understanding the basic science of cancer. This site is a collaborative web site called a wiki, so members of this group can add content, post pictures from events, participate in discussions, etc. To do so, you need an OpenWetWare account--to get one, see this page to sign up. If you are unfamiliar with editing a wiki, check out this tutorial. For more global changes and suggestions, please use the tab at the top of the page called talk. An example of a collaborative wiki-based discussion is here.
OCI Research Groups
- Please add your text and links and revise these pages at will
- Follow the tutorials listed below and if you get stuck make an appointment with me and we can work quickly together. If you can write an email and google, you can make a wiki!
- email Maureen through OpenWetWare or contact me by:
- Phone: 503-494-1123
- OWW users: Post a message on Maureen's talk page
- Get this website up and running.
- Pursue the possibility of a new graduate "Program in Cancer Biology". - Matt 15:47, 24 July 2008 (UTC): Met with Dr. Hallick on July 23rd and obtained the forms necessary for approval of a new Graduate Program. This is a process that will take up to a year to complete. - Matt 21:37, 6 August 2008 (UTC):Started working on the Proposal, realtime version can be found here 
- Institute a "Basic Science Retreat" in the Fall that is coordinated with the OCI retreat and monthly research presentations.
Community Bulletin Board
- RSS feed for recent changes in OCI RG wiki click here
- RSS feed for recent changes in OCI RG wiki for iPhone. Point iphone here and then click "+" to add icon to your homescreen
- --Maureen 05:08, 20 June 2008 (UTC) good listening on the way to work: Podcasts of AACR 2008 annual meeting
- Rosie wanted something...what was it? (ans: Q&A page for lab personnel to contact each other about reagents, protocols, etc).
- --Maureen 14:31, 27 June 2008 (UTC) Go Fish page added
- communication option to consider: Friendfeed
- Go to the private OHSU Cancer Center Friend Feed Room by clicking here. When prompted, ask to join! Maureen will then approve.
- Link to web tools Maureen presented in Cancer Group Meeting: list of Web 2.0 tools for Scientists