YPD liquid media
- Bacto yeast extract
- Bacto peptone
- MilliQ H2O
- Begin with approximately 700mls of MiliQ water
- Weigh out and add ingredients with constant stirring:
- Bacto Yeast Extract 10g
- Bacto Peptone 20g
- Bring up to 900mls with MiliQ water
- Weigh out 20g of glucose/dextrose and add to 80mls of MiliQ water and bring total volume up to 100ml.
- Autoclave separately
- Allow to cool in 55°C water bath
- Combine YP with glucose solution just before you are ready to use the media for the first time.
Please feel free to post comments, questions, or improvements to this protocol. Happy to have your input!
- List troubleshooting tips here.
- You can also link to FAQs/tips provided by other sources such as the manufacturer or other websites.
- Anecdotal observations that might be of use to others can also be posted here.
Please sign your name to your note by adding '''*~~~~''': to the beginning of your tip.
- Who has experience with this protocol?
or instead, discuss this protocol.