Kaipparettu Lab:Back Door
- 1997-2000 Research fellowship from the Ministry of Health, Government of India (Won by a national competitive examination)
- 1999 Servier Young Investigator’s Award for novel research sponsored by the Institutet de Recherches Internationales Servier, France.
- 1999 Best Scientific Paper Award from Indian Pharmacological society, India.
- 2002-2003 Biotechnology Overseas Associateship Award 2001-02 from the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- 2004 Young researcher’s fellowship from Turku Centre for Biotechnology, Finland for the workshop and minisymposium on “Large scale gene expression analysis using DNA microarrays”, at Turku, Finland
- 2005 Scholar-in-Training Award 2005 sponsored by The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, USA for presenters of meritorious research papers in the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) special conference titled, Advances in Breast cancer Research, at CA, USA.
- 2006 Tumor microenvironment training scholarship by National Cancer Institute (NCI).
- 2007 Journal of Cell Science Award 2007 from the Journal of Cell Science, Cambridge, United Kingdom. This prestigious award is given after a worldwide competition.
- Benny Abraham Kaipparettu 16:06, 11 July 2011 (EDT):