Undergrad meeting notes
- will you guys add the first half here?
- Decided on Focus: bioremediation (Semmie and Bernice will spend another day to research arterial plaque-targeting and -eliminating bacteria)
- Dividing up research:
- Highest Priority: How do we couple metal binding/intra-cellular signaling/surface binding anything?
- Edinburgh's arsenic pathway - AK
- Phosphorylation - AWL
- Heavy-metal resistance: the different resistances and their mechanisms - TTP and JH
- How long it takes to express luciferase - AK
- E-mail updates on research due Saturday 5PM
- Need to wow Drew Endy on Thursday with a killer presentation. Prepping on Wednesday. Need to step up our game.
- Need team name and apparel ideas...Give out stickers at Jamboree with sticky protein as adhesive
- The next undergrad meeting is Sunday, (6/24) 8PM at SK
- What is our budget?
Plan for this week:
We want to order our display sequences (still need some mods) and design inserts Monday
Wednesday (at the latest start) work on presentation for Thursday's meeting