Gautier Lab:Research Interests
Page under construction
We use the Xenopus laevis cell-free extracts system to study processes in DNA replication and repair.
We are interested in
- elucidating the mechanisms of ATM activation
- studying the role of the Mre11-Rad50-Nbs1 complex in double-strand break repair
- using cell-free extracts to identify small molecules that modulate DNA replication, DNA repair or the DNA damage response
- studying the role of Fanconi anemia proteins in DNA replication and repair
- defining the mechanism of double-strand break resection with a focus on the role of CtIP
- studying the role of BRCA1/BARD1 in the DNA damage response
- understanding the regulation of DNA replication by MCM proteins
- understanding the mechanism by which cMYC regulates DNA replication
Leave us a message on our talk page.