OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Research Groups:OCI Research Group Meetings
|Line 92:||Line 92:|
Revision as of 10:49, 8 September 2009
Objectives of the OHSU Knight Cancer Biology Research Group Meetings
Cross-departmental workshop composed of students, postdocs, and faculty with shared interest in basic principles and emerging discoveries in Cancer Biology. The goals of the meetings and this wiki:
- Establish a challenging and interactive cross-departmental focus group that will advance understanding of our individual projects and encourage collaborations.
- Provide students and postdocs with training and interactions with faculty interested in Cancer Biology and emerging therapeutics
Knight Research Group Activities
Want to join us? All are invited!
- To get on the listserve:
- Email: majordomoATohsu.edu
- subject: subscribe oncres
- text box: subscribe oncres
- We meet in the Knight Conference Room 14th floor Hatfield Research Bldg
- Fridays 9:30-10:30 AM - see schedule below
- Breakfast provided by the Knight!
- Organizer: Rosie Sears, email searsrATohsu.edu
Member Labs and Affiliations
Lopez Lab Hem Onc
Sears Lab, MMG
Hoatlin Lab, BMB
Thayer Lab, BMB
Lloyd Lab, CROET
- Scheduling In Progress