User:Zachary W. Smith
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Zachary W. Smith
- Arizona State University
- School of Biological and Health Systems Engineering
- 555 E Veterans Way
P.O. Box #3310 Tempe, AZ 85281
- Email: Zwsmith@asu.edu
- Phone: (724)591-1564
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from My course instructor, Jeffrey Kleim, and I've joined because My name is Zachary Smith; I'm a BME freshman who is registered in the BME100 course. It is required by my class to join WetWare to complete the necessary collaborative lab reports for the class..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164