User:Y-H Percival Zhang
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Y-H Percival Zhang, Ph.D.
- Professor of Engineering, Biological Systems Engineering Department
- Virginia Tech
- 304 Seitz Hall, Campus mail 0303
- Blacksburg, VA, USA, 24061.
- Phone: 540-231-7414; Fax: 540-231-3199
- Email me through email@example.com
- 2002, PhD, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, USA
- 1996, MS, East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai, China
- 1996, BS, East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai, China
- in vitro synthetic enzymatic biosystems as innovative biomanufacturing platform
- enzyme engineering and synthetic biology
- sweet hydrogen produced from carbohydrates to terminate the oil age
- artificial starch produced from nonfood biomass to feed the world
- sugar biobattery to power portable electronics
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here