User:William X. Q. Ngiam
- William X. Q. Ngiam
- University of Sydney
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Sydney University Perception and Action Lab. My research is mainly on attention and visual working memory, the system that actively retains and manipulates visual information. I'm interested in the capacity of visual working memory, thought to be limited to 3-4 items, and what factors may influence this capacity. You can find more about me at my personal webpage here: http://williamngiam.github.io
- 2015 - current, PhD (Psychology), University of Sydney
- 2011 - 2014, Bachelor of Psychology (Honours), University of Sydney
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4. DOI:10.1073/pnas.78.11.6840 |
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here