User:William T. Watson
- William T. Watson
- Biophysics, Biological Engineering
To advance open source science, invite collaborations, and present scientific data, methods, and theories.
- PhD, Biomolecular Structure, University of Colorado
- BA, Molecular Cell Biology: Genetics, UC Berkeley
- Quantum Mechanical/Molecular Mechanical Modelling (QM/MM)
- Bioengineering of Biofuel-producing Microbes
- Individualized Medicine and Pharmaceutical Development
- Limitations of Special Relativity
- Quantum Gravity
WHAT'S OUT THERE?:
- MOLVIZ: Gateway for Open Source molecular visualization.
- RASMOL: Molecular Visualization for proteins, dna and macromolecules.
- BIOPERL: A community effort to produce Perl code useful in biology.
- BIOPYTHON: Open source biological computation written in Python.
- CCPB: Collaborative Computational Project for Biomolecular Simulation.
- GAMESS: Gordon's ab initio molecular quantum chemistry.
- VMD: Visual Molecular Dynamics.
- CHARMM: Molecular Mechanics
- QSAR: Quantitative Structure Activity Relationships.
- R: is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics.
- THE PINK ARMY ... The future of pharmaceutical development: Individualized medicine specifically for breast cancer patients.