User:Wayne R. Riekhof
- Wayne R. Riekhof
- National Jewish Health
- 1400 Jackson St.
- Denver, CO 80020 USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work with Dennis Voelker at National Jewish Health in Denver, CO. M expertise lies in yeast, algal, and plant lipid biochemistry and the molecular genetics and biochemistry of lipid transport in yeast. I also maintain a strong interest in phospholipid remodelling, specifically focused on the MBOAT-type lyso-phospholipid acyltranferase family.
- 2004, PhD, Michigan State University, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology; Student of DOE-Plant Research Laboratory
- 1999, BS, University of Missouri, Biochemistry
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here