I am working in the group of Reinhard Schneider, Data Integration and Knowledge Management.
- Integration and management of heterogenous data
- Comparative genomics
- Alternative splicing
- Drug discovery
Oct.2004 - present, Scientific programmer, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany
Jan.2004 - Sep.2004, Bioinformatics scientist, in-silico drug discovery, XAPIEN GmbH, Heidelberg, Germany
Jan.2001 - Dec.2003, Bioinformatics scientist, Research & Development, LION Biosciences AG, Heidelberg, Germany
Sep.2000 - Dec.2000, International exchange student, University of Applied Sciences, Stralsund, Germany
Dec.1999 - Aug.2000, Lecturer, Bharat College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad, India
Jan.1998 - Nov.1999, Masters of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Bio-Technology, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India
Jul.1997 - Dec.1997, Industrial training at Dr.Reddy's Laboratories, Hyderabad, India
1993 - 1997, Bachelors of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India
1992 - 1993, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications,’C’ Institute, Eluru, India
1990 - 1992, Undergraduate student in Mathematics, Physics and chemistry (Board of Intermediate Education), Sir C.R.Reddy College, Eluru, India
1980 - 1990, Secondary School Certificate, Government Junior College, Eluru, India
- Sreenivasa Rao B, Seshasayana A, Pardha Saradhi SV, Ravi Kumar N, Narayan CP, and Ramana Murthy KV. Correlation of "in vitro" release and "in vivo" absorption characteristics of rifampicin from ethylcellulose coated nonpareil beads. Int J Pharm. 2001 Nov 6;230(1-2):1-9.
- Rao B.S., Seshasayana A., Cheruvu P.S. Narayan, Sai Sudha K., Pardha Saradhi S.V.*, Ravi Kumar N., Ramana Murthy K.V., Studies on release of rifampicin from sintered matrix tablets, Ind J Pharm. 2001 Sep-Oct;63(5):371-8. IndMED
- Sreenivasa Rao B., Seshasayana A., Pardha Saradhi S.V.*, Rambabu G., Surendra Kumar P., Cheruvu P.S. Narayan, Ramana Murthy K.V., Comparative studies on two methods of preparation of chitosan matrix tablets of rifampicin, Ind J Pharm. 2001 Jul-Aug; 63(4):306-31.
- Pardha Saradhi S.V.*, Seshasayana A., Sreenivasa Rao B., Ramana Murthy K.V., Synthesis and antimicrobial screening of a new guggul preparation, Ind J Pharm. 2001 Mar-Apr; 63(2):154-5. IndMED
- Ellaiah P, Murali Chand G, Srinivasulu B, and Pardhasaradhi SV. Production of cephalosporin C by immobilized cells of Cephalosporium acremonium. Indian J Exp Biol. 2000 Nov;38(11):1134-7.
- Ellaiah P, Pardhasaradhi SV, Chand GM, and Srinivasulu B. Production of alkaline proteinase by a new bacterial strain, Bacillus PE-11. Hindustan Antibiot Bull. 1999 Feb-Nov;41(1-4):36-40.