I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Theodora Bloom
- Public Library of Science
- European Office:
- 7 Portugal Place
- CB5 8AF, UK
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I learned about OpenWetWare from various sources, but prompted to join up by discussions with Drew Endy at BioSysBio, and I've joined because I am interested in facilitating the transition from research to deposited data plus published article.
- 1989, PhD, University of Cambridge, UK
- 1985, BA, University of Cambridge, UK
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164