SCOC MP1 ABC PCR
- Since I'm a bit confused about the sizing and color combos of the amplicons in the frag data, run mini multiplexes.
- If the colors are correct (FAM = blue, TET = green), then the markers that amplified are Scun2, Scun10 and Scun11 (in which case SCOC amplicon sizes are quite a bit different from SCUN amplicon sizes)
- If the sizes are correct (from comparing 23 June 2011 gel sizing to frag sizing), then the markers that amplified are Scun3, Scun11 and Scun15 (in which case TET = blue, HEX = green)
- throw in Scun9 and Scun22, just for funzies
SCOC MP1 ABC Gel
- used leftover gel pieces ...
- Mini Mix A (Scun2, Scun10, Scun11): Scun2 amplicon not visible; Scun10/Scun11 band visible
- Mini Mix B (Scun3, Scun11, Scun15): all three bands visible
- Mini Mix C (Scun9, Scun11, Scun22): Scun9/11 band visible; Scun22 amplicon not visible (though some non-specific amplification is visible)