User:Stephen R. Bond
- Stephen R. Bond
- University of British Columbia
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Naus lab at the University of British Columbia.
- Continuing, PhD, University of British Columbia
- 2005, BSc, University of Waterloo
- Gap Junctions
- Bone Development
- Lawrence DeKoning AB, Picard DJ, Bond SR, and Schulte PM. Stress and interpopulation variation in glycolytic enzyme activity and expression in a teleost fish Fundulus heteroclitus. Physiol Biochem Zool. 2004 Jan-Feb;77(1):18-26. DOI:10.1086/378914 |
- Kozoriz MG, Bates DC, Bond SR, Lai CP, and Moniz DM. Passing potassium with and without gap junctions. J Neurosci. 2006 Aug 2;26(31):8023-4.