I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Stephen Ayers
- Houston Methodist Research Institute
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Colleague, and I've joined because I would like to exchange information about my research and academic interests. I have been a researcher in the field of metabolic disease, focusing on Nuclear Hormone Receptor Biology for over 10 years. More information on publications can be found on my Google Scholar page: http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=nD1p5IMAAAAJ.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164