User:Stephanie E. Brewer
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Stephanie E. Brewer
- Arizona State University
- Tempe, Az
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a Biomedical Engineering student at ASU University. I learned about OpenWetWare from My course instructor, Dr. Karmella Haynes, and I've joined because My name is Stephanie Brewer. I am a BME transfer student who has registered for the ASU BME 100 course. I need to join OpenWetWare in order to complete the required collaborative lab reports for this class..
- 2018, BA, Arizona State University
- 2015, AS, Glendale Community College
- 2009, AS, Arizona College of Allied Health
- Health care
- Cellular Regeneration
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here