I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- university of Berkeley
- Room 309 Hildebrand Hall
- Address 2
- Berkeley, CA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Prof. Adam Arkin Laboratory at Berkeley University, Department of Bioengineering. I learned about OpenWetWare from SybBERG, and I've joined because I would like to add and edit personal protocols and observations.
- 2008, PhD, University of Edinburgh
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164