I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Shiliang Hu
- Department of Medical Genetics,
- School of Basic Medicine,Huazhong University of Science and Technology(HUST),
- 13 Hangkong Rd, Wuhan，Hubei,China 430030
I work in the lab of Prof.Ximiao He Tongji Medical College（TJMC). I learned about OpenWetWare from Prof. Ximiao He from Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), and I've joined because I work in the Department of Medical Genetics at HUST University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Prof.Ximiao He, and I join OpenWetWare because I want to share my research and communication with community on OWW..
- 2012.10-2016.06, PhD, Trento University (Italy)
- 2009.09-2019.07, MS, Northwest A&F University
- 2005.09-2009.07, BS, Northwest A&F University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- H. Wang, J. Luo, S. L. Hu, L. M. Xi, li P. Zhang, F. Li, and Y. T. Sun, “Cloning,sequence characters and tissue expression pattern of INSIG-1 in Saanen Dairy Goat,” J. Northwest A F Univ. Sci. Ed., vol. 41, no. 8, pp. 24–30, 2013.
- J. Li, J. Luo, H. F. Xu, and S. L. Hu, “Cloning and Sequence Analysis of Ets-1 Gene in Goats,” China Herbiv., vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 5–8, 2011.
leave a comment about a paper here
- S. L. Hu, G. Sablok, B. Wang, D. Qu, E. Barbaro, R. Viola, M. Li, and C. Varotto, “Plastome organization and evolution of chloroplast genes in Cardamine species adapted to contrasting habitats,” BMC Genomics, vol. 16, p. 306, 2015.
- S. L. Hu, H. Li, B. Wang, E. Barbaro, R. Viola, M. Li, and C. Varotto, “Comparative analysis and feature exploration with 12 newly assembled chloroplast genome in tribe Cardamineae,”(In preparation).
- S. L. Hu, H. Li, Y. Fu, M. Poli, E. Barbaro, R. Viola, M. Li, and C. Varotto, “Molecular phylogeny in Brassicaceae based on 71 chloroplast protein-coding genes: Species relocation and taxonomic implications,” (In preparation).
- S. L. Hu, J. Luo, H. Wang, W. S. Zhao, J. Li, Y. T. Sun, J. J. Zhu, and H. B. Shi, “Cloning and Tissues Expression of Insulin-induced Gene 2 (INSIG2) in Xinong Saanen Dairy Goats (Capra hircus),” J. Agric. Biotechnol., vol. 20, no. 9, pp. 1048–1054, 2012.
- W. S. Zhao, S. L. Hu, K. Yu, H. Wang, W. Wang, J. Loor, and J. Luo, “Lipoprotein lipase, tissue expression and effects on genes related to fatty acid synthesis in goat mammary epithelial cells,” Int. J. Mol. Sci., vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 22757–22771, 2014.
- Y. L. Teng, J. Luo, J. Li, W. S. Zhao, Z. Wang, W. Wang, and S. L. Hu, “cDNA Cloning and Tissue Expression Analysis of Adipose Triglyceride Lipase Gene (ATGL) of Xinong Saanen Dairy Goats,” J. Agric. Biotechnol., vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 1134–1142, 2010.
- Y. Zhong, J. Luo, W. Wang, S. L. Hu, J. Li, Y. T. Sun, J. Hao, and H. B. Shi, “Screening of shRNA sequence and construction and identification of recombinant adenovirus vector of LXRα gene of dairy goats,” J. Northwest A F Univ. Sci. Ed., vol. 39, no. 11, pp. 41–52, 2011.
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164