User:Shae M. Diaz
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
Shae M. Diaz
Arizona State University
Biomedical Engineering Major
Tempe, Az 85287
- 2012-2016 Attended Rosary Academy in Fullerton, California and graduated with a High School Diploma
- 2016-2017 Attended Lewis and Clark College in Portland, Oregon and played volleyball
- 2017-current Attending Arizona State University, majoring in Biomedical Engineering
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from My course instructor, Karmella Haynes, and I've joined because My name is Shae Diaz. I am a transfer sophomore, majoring in biomedical engineering. I need to join OpenWetWare for the purpose of completing the required collaborative lab reports for the BME 100 course.
- Rehabilitation technologies
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164