User:Sarah M. McKim
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sarah M. McKim
- University of Dundee
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I lead a lab at the University of Dundee. I joined OpenWetWare because I would like to post our protocols and resources for doing molecular developmental genetics with barley to help other researchers in the field, especially those familiar with other model systems such as Arabidopsis
- 2009, PhD, University of British Columbia
- 2004, MSc, University of New Brunswick
- 1999, BSc, University of New Brunswick
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164