User:Samantha R. White
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Samantha R. White
- American University
- Washington, DC
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Biology-210 at American University. I learned about OpenWetWare from American University Biology Department Director, Meg Bentley, and I've joined in order to keep a longitudinal lab notebook throughout the course of the Spring 2016 semester. I will be studying a transect of the American University campus with a team of student colleagues. We will be identifying the abiotic and biotic elements of the area and exploring how these elements interact to form a flourishing ecosystem on our very own campus.
- 2014, Grand Valley High School
- 2018, American University (in progress)
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164