I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- SANJIVNI Sinha
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Dr Nathan Fisher's laboratory online site, and I've joined because I am working in Infectious Disease and Publuc Health research laboratory in NDSU. To maintain online notebook is a great way to share your views/results and also help in knowing what other are doing. Also, sometime it is possible that you might have an idea about something which you want to share and edit about the research topic which you are doing hence, let other know the change you have observed in your experiment. I am currently working on non-commensal opportunistic pathogens avoid destruction by the environmental amoeba Dictyostelium..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164