I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Rohan Mathur
- University of Iowa
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from A friend who is a user, and I've joined because I'm involved in cancer research and I really like the idea of an open community of ideas..
- 2016, MD Candidate, Rutgers Medical School (UMDNJ)
- 2015, MPP Candidate, Harvard Kennedy School of Government
- 2009, BA Cell Biology, Political Science, Rutgers University - New Brunswick
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Liu AY, Mathur R, Mei N, Langhammer CG, Babiarz B, and Firestein BL. Neuroprotective drug riluzole amplifies the heat shock factor 1 (HSF1)- and glutamate transporter 1 (GLT1)-dependent cytoprotective mechanisms for neuronal survival. J Biol Chem. 2011 Jan 28;286(4):2785-94. DOI:10.1074/jbc.M110.158220 |
leave a comment about a paper here