User:Richard T. Moolick
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Richard T. Moolick
- Arizona State University Polytechnic
- Applied Sciences and Mathematics
- 6073 S. Backus Mall, Room 140K
- Mesa, Arizona 85212, USA
I work in the Your Lab at Arizona State University.
- 2013, PhD Student, Chemical Engineering, Arizona State University
- 2006, Six Sigma Green Belt, Villanova University
- 1990, Science Teacher K-12, Colorado State University
- 1989, MS, Chemical Engineering, Colorado State University
- 1976, BS, Chemical Engineering, New Mexico State University
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164