- Weigh PVAC ribbons and soak them in 20 ppm Malachite Green for UV-Vis in 10 minute increments
- Dry PVAC ribbons for pXRD and DSC
- PVAC bead synthesis
- Malachite Green stock solution was made-- 20.2ppm concentration
- Dilution of 0.5mL of 20ppm into a 5mL to create a 2ppm concentration can be tested on UV-Vis
- 1.4136g of PVAC ribbons soaked in 10mL of 20ppm MG solution
- Dried ribbons are condensed onto a pXRD plate
- Tzero pan weighed 0.04192g
- Tzero pan with PVAC ribbons weighed 0.04494g
- Tzero pan with PVAC ribbons and lid weighed 0.05539g
- Total weight of PVAC ribbons in pan was 3.02mg
- Bead Synthesis
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.