- Continue with bead synthesis.
- Attempt to correct previous experiment.
- Measure out 1.000g of PVA and 0.1100g of clay
- 1.0036g of PVA
- 0.1107g of clay
- Mix the PVA and clay with 7mL of 10% HCl.
- Create a column using a burette.
- Fill the burette with 100mL of acetone:7.14mL of of gluteraldehyde.
- Drops of the PVA and clay mixture will be added in order to create beads. The burette will allow a longer time to elapse for the beads to cross link with the gluteraldehyde.
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.