Make more PVA beads and analyze hydration test samples and set up auto sampler on DSC with recorded values from previous lab
- Collection of hydration samples was done by aspirating.
- DSC was set up following previous protocol mentioned.
Hydration Test PVA/clay beads
- sample 1: bead mass dry 0.12511 g, H2O mass 52.2327 g, bead mass wet 1.1418 g, H2O adsorbed 1.02007 g, adsorption of 8.15 x mass
- sample 2: bead mass dry 0.12641 g, H2O mass 50.1840 g, bead mass wet 1.12623 g, H2O adsorbed 0.99982 g, adsorption of 7.91 x mass
- sample 3: bead mass dry 0.12455 g, H2O mass 50.0621 g, bead mass wet 1.0901 g, H2O adsrobed 0.96348 g, adsorption of 7.61 x mass
Hydration Test PVA beads
- sample 1: bead mass dry 0.12639 g, H2O mass 50.0817 g, bead mass wet 1.3599 g, H2O adsorbed 1.23351 g, adsorption of 9.76 x mass
- sample 2: bead mass dry 0.12515 g, H2O mass 50.0760 g, bead mass wet 1.2946 g, H2O adsorbed 1.16945 g, adsorption of 9.34 x mass
- sample 3: bead mass dry 0.12662 g, H2O mass 50.1071 g, bead mass wet 1.3330 g, H2O adsorbed 1.20845 g, adsorption of 9.70 x mass