I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Piotr Gryko
- Imperial college
- South Kensington Campus
- London SW7 2AZ
I work in Prof Molly Stevens and Dr Mary Ryans groups at Imperial College London. I've joined because Have started a PhD; am interested in protocols and online labbook.
- 2nd, PhD, Imperial College, Nano materials
- 4 years, MSci, UCL Physics
- Year, BS, Institute
- Small angle x-ray scattering of functionalised gold nanoparticle aggregates
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here