User:Peter H. Ye
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Peter H. Ye
- Western Washington University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Found this wiki while searching online for electroporation transformation protocols., and I've joined because Just an undergrad student, but I think that a project like this (accessibility of information) will be helpful to everyone, students especially. Also an administrator on the English Wikipedia, so I have a good working knowledge of the MediaWiki framework. Because of these I'm thinking of getting started mainly on administrative/janitorial edits, although that may change as my personal breadth of knowledge expands..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164