User:Paulo de Oliveira
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Paulo De Oliveira
- Associação Código da Vida
- Av. Duque de Loulé 95, 3º Dtº
- Coração de Jesus
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Associação Código da Vida laboratory, a not-for-profit institution dedicated to research and professional training in Molecular Biology. I learned about OpenWetWare from a link at PCRlinks.com web site, and joined to learn from the shared knowledge, and also to contribute whenever I find it useful.
- 2006, PhD, University of Évora
- 1998, Pedagogical aptitude and Scientific capacity examinations, University of Évora
- 1983, Degree in Biology, University of Lisbon
- Molecular Ecology of soil fungi in Mediterranean forest systems
- Molecular interactions in ectomycorrhizal symbiosis
- Oak reproductive biology and hybridization
Oliveira, P., Barriga, J., Cavaleiro, C., Peixe, A., Potes, A. Z., 2003. Sustained in vitro root development obtained in Pinus pinea inoculated with ectomycorrhizal fungi. Forestry 76, 579-587. doi:10.1093/forestry/76.5.579
Oliveira, P., Custódio, A. C., Branco, C., Reforço, I., Rodrigues, F., Varela, M. C., Meierrose, C., 2003. Hybrids between cork oak and holm oak: Isoenzyme analysis. For. Gen. 10: 283-298.
It seems that the journal has gone out of print, so the paper has been rebuilt from the manuscript to approximate the reprint.
Varela, M. C., Brás, R., Barros, I. R., Oliveira, P., Meierrose, C., in press. Opportunity for hybridization between two oak species in mixed stands as monitored by the timing and intensity of pollen production. Forest Ecol. Manage. (2008), doi:10.1016/j.foreco.2008.06.049.