User:Paulina Alatriste/Notebook/UNAM Genomics Mexico 2011/2011/08/01
|UNAM Genomics Mexico 2011||Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
Plasmid Characterization-Stability, continuation
1. Put to grow in 3 μL of clean liquid PY media (without antibiotic) the strain of E. coli of interest.
2. Two or three days before put to grow R. etli in liquid clean PY media.
3. Put 200μL of the culture of R. etli in an Eppendorf tube.
4. Add to this tube 100μL of the E. coli culture.
5. Take all the content of the tube an put it in the center of a petri dish with solid and clean PY media.
6. Let the drop dry.
7. Incubate the petri dish at 30°C.