17 October 2012
- Zinc Porphyrin was prepared by Nyousha Yousefi yesterday, and it was processed and filtered today.
- 1. 200 mL of chilled, distilled water and an ice bath were prepared
- 2. The Zinc Porphyrin was let to chill in the ice bath for 15 minutes.
- 3. 200 mL of chilled water was added, and let to sit for 10 minutes.
- 4. The mass of the two pieces of filter paper was 0.0706g (x2).
- 5. The mixture was run through a vacuum filtration setup.
- 6. The mass of the compound plus filter paper was