- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Research interests
- 4 Useful links
- 5 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2015
- 5.1 Last Name
- 5.2 First Name
- 5.3 Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
- 5.4 Course/Minor
- 5.5 Year of Graduation
- 5.6 Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
- 5.7 Email
- 5.8 Preferred "Extra" OH Time
- 5.9 Potentially Relevant Background
- 5.10 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 5.11 Anything else you would like us to know related to 20.109?
- 5.12 What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
- 5.13 Commitment to academic integrity
- Ons M'Saad
- MIT Department of Biological Engineering
- Email: ons [at] mit [dot] edu
I'm taking 20.109 at MIT, the Spring of 2015
- Bachelors of Science in BE, MIT '17
- Human Microbiota
- Genetic Engineering
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2015
Preferred name/nickname (if not first)
Year of Graduation
Telephone # (needed in case we can't find you!)
Preferred "Extra" OH Time
Sundays: all day & Tuesdays: after 4pm
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||No|
|7.03 (Genetics)||In progress|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||No|
|BioSafety Training||Completed on 02/05/2015|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||No|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||No|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
I designed a solar cell in a Materials Science class I took spring of 2014. I have no experience in a real biology lab, which is why I'm taking this class.
For example, please let us know if you have any special glove requests, namely XS or XL size, or nitrile material -- we carry latex S/M/L by default.
The gloves are fine with me
What is your favorite food or song or song about food?
Favorite Food: Marka (a fish and couscous dish, native to Sfax, Tunisia)
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.