- Electrochemistry. (CV)
- Use camera to record the fiber formation in the water bath.
- Figure out the mass needed of sodium nitrite that will be added to gold solution for electrochem part.
Camera setup to film the fiber formation.
- since we are not getting reliable results for the CV we decided to change a couble of things in the procedure
- we added a salt as supporting elecrtolyte
- we added a stir bar
- we replaced the wokring electrode with a platinum one and the refference one with a paladium one.
- No usable data were obtained from CV for gold+NaNO3, gold solution, and lysozyme.
- Video of the formation of the protein-gold fibers in a water bath at ~ 80°C was obtained
- We'll need to sand all the electrodes after each run in CV.
- Fibers were formed using a water bath weren't as pretty as those formed in the oven.